Loosely based on the competing Dutch and English East India Companies of the 1800's. Deliver tokens to the right port wiht limited vision and avoid opponents privateers.
A game lasts 10 minutes. Most delivered cards by the end of the game wins.
Set up 4 coloured ports at the corner of a 5m square. Each port has coloured cargo tokens and a scoring pot for each team.
Each player has an eye-patch and a paper telescope which must be used at all times. All players can only turn anti-clockwise.
2 teams of 3 people (2 merchants and a privateer each)
- Collect tokens from ports and deliver them to the corrosponding port (red token to red port).
- If tagged by an opposing privateer, hand over your token and you are stuck.
- Blow your whistle to attract your teams privateer to release you.
- You cannot get tokens from ports
- Catch opposing merchants, take their token and deliver it to the right port
- Keep an ear open for stuck merchants on your team, tag them to realease them.